Easter Brunch

jak

Mouseketeer
We'll be spending Easter at WDW this year, and I'm trying to decide where we're going to eat breakfast. Does anyone happen to know the specifics of the Easter brunch being offered at Captain's Grille? Will it be like the normal Captain's Grille breakfast where they offer both a regular menu and a buffet, or will just one of those options be offered? I'm also looking for information on the Easter brunch at Boatwright's if anyone has information on that, as well. Thanks in advance!

I am curious about this as well. Last year they had two special offerings (one at Grand Floridan and the other at the Contemporary) but I have not seen anything for this year. Does anyone know when they will start releasing my Easter information.

thanks

I am curious about this as well. Last year they had two special offerings (one at Grand Floridan and the other at the Contemporary) but I have not seen anything for this year. Does anyone know when they will start releasing my Easter information.

thanks
Based on what I've seen thus far, it doesn't appear that they'll be offering the same brunch options they did last year. They have released a list of restaurants that will have Easter dining but, as far as I am aware, haven't said anything else. Here's what I found on the website:

Easter Sunday Dining
Spring into the season this Easter Sunday with an enchanting holiday feast you won't soon forget!
On Sunday, March 27, 2016, bring the entire family along for an Easter celebration unlike any other. With dining events taking place across Walt Disney World Resort throughout the day, you're invited to make the most of this special occasion at one of many locations—including:

• Cape May Cafe
  • Captain's Grille
  • The Wave... of American Flavors
  • Trail's End Restaurant
  • Boatwright's Dining Hall
It doesn't specify whether the restaurants listed will be offering a special Easter breakfast/brunch or dinner or both, but I was able to find that some of these were offering brunch by checking their hours on the website. Not listed on this list but apparently also offering brunch on Easter is 1900 Park Fare. I was able to find the menu for that on the website, but not for any of the others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter