Easter Brunch at Disneyland Hotel

I just booked my priority seating too, although I have no idea on the prices but she did say the times were from 10:30 - 3:00. There is more information here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/Disneyland/Events/easter.html, but it hasn't been updated yet.
I would love any information on the characters that may be there and any photos anyone has to share!:)

I called yesterday and they said it was $83.xx for Adults and $21.xx for children ages 3-9 I believe. :eek: Too much for our little family of 4. And I think that was the price with the AP discount. :scared:

This is held at the Grand Ballroom at the Disneyland Hotel. I "thought" the prices were $57 for adults, $14.95 for kids. I think the actual name for the brunch is Alice in Wonderland's Brunch or something like that. I did a google search for Disneyland Easter Brunch and happened upon some photos that a gal posted from last year; wow! it looks so cool! Based on the photos I saw, they met Alice, Mad Hatter, Rabbit, the Queen of Hearts, Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, Pluto, Daisy, Donald, and there was one other I think. To book this brunch you just call the Disney Dining #. :thumbsup2

I called last night, and that's the quote I got. But I really , really hope that I am wrong this time. Because boy does your price sound better. :laughing: I think with your price, I could possibly convince DH to take us, but with my price..there is NO WAY! :sad2:

I called last night, and that's the quote I got. But I really , really hope that I am wrong this time. Because boy does your price sound better. :laughing: I think with your price, I could possibly convince DH to take us, but with my price..there is NO WAY! :sad2:

You know, now that I think about it, I never asked the price when I called and booked it!:laughing: I may actually have the prices from last year. Hmmmm.... best not to mention that to my dh. :rolleyes1

I just called and the prices are $83.02 for adults and $21.06 for kids 3-9, that does include tax and tip. Ouch, they really went up a lot from last year! I think I saw the same pictures minniefaye reffered to and it really does look awesome - for that price I really hope so, that is going to be one expensive dinner!

I hate to tell people how cool it is cause I am hoping we are going to go!! We went two years in a row and then had to miss it and it was so sad not being able to go. Its fantastic and I HATE buffets!!!

It has amazing fun, fun, great service, characters to take pictures with, the whole thing is very relaxed and just great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter