• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easter Baskets

judyp

Earning My Ears
Does any one know of a way to get Disney Themed
Easter Baskets to be delivered to our room since
we will be there for Easter
Judy

You can get them thru the WDW florist but they are expensive.

When we were there last year, they had an egg hunt on the parkway and different fun things for the kids to do. I hope they do this again this year, You can call Guest Services and inquire, Although we do not have children we saw many of the kids from our hotel came back with baskets that they decorated and they were full of goodies. Someone said you had to register your children for the event,They also had an Easter bonnet contest for children.I think the kids would enjoy this so much. Look into it and see what they are offereing.And there is a cost to enter. Hope this helps

You could always make them up, put them in a box and FED EX them so they arrive when you do. Leave any chocolate out, just add that when you get there!

mouse_micky.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter