• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easter Basket Exchange Sent/Recieved-COMPLETED

snowwhitesmom said:
Big Hugs to Carrie![Nite Owl]I feel like the Easter Bunny really did come to my house! Thank you so much Carrie - I am home sick today and when the postman came to the door with a big box[BIG BOX]it made my day!

Carrie sent me a beautiful Easter basket, all wrapped in purple paper with a purple ribbon -my fav color! Along with the basket was a pretty Easter welcome sign and an adorable light up Easter Egg and a package of cotton candy. IN the basket were so many wonderful things...

pretty Easter card
cute purple bunny
Snow White Doll with change of clothes and a little Dopey doll too[my favorite thing, I think]
a lil book full of body treatments - lotion, scrub and such
purple memo pad
Spring puzzle book
bag of jelly beans
set of three Easter plush magnets
computer brush bird ball point pen
three Easter cookie cutters
Minnie pen
purple aromatherapy salts[I love all the purple!]
flower shaped bath fizzer
TWO purple egg shaped candles!
lil star shaped green glycerine soap
purple votive in a glass holder
green votive in a glass holder
another votive in a glass holder! {In case you can't tell, I am typing in each thing as I discover it - you are all opening up my basket with me!}
Jelly Belly lip balm
vanilla buttercream egg
Raspberry buttercream egg
Russell Stover chocolate bunny
Reese's peanut butter egg
many lil chocolate eggs
AND
MY VERY FAVORITE CANDY IN THE WHOLE WORLD! Not one, but TWO BAGS OF Hershey's KISSABLES!!! Thank you so very much, Carrie!

WOW! mom I hope you get me an easter basket this year,LOL and don't forget about the girl's, LOL

My DD Emma received her package from Stacey, Niteowl's DD.

I know that I am going to miss some of the things inside...I'm sorry...but Emma opened the box while I was at work.

Inside a pretty wicker basket was:
a jump rope :Pinkbounc
really soft plush bunny (she has a few other easter animals from past years made of this same material, so the new one will fit in with her collection)
stencil set
several coloring and fun books
Nerd rope
Russell Stover solid chocolate bunny
cotton candy
6 mini pastel scented gel pens
several types of post it notes (she loves post it notes!)
sticker set with stickers, pen, eraser, tiny little ruler
butterfly yoyo
cherry blossom flower shape soap
colorful hair clips
Skittles flavered Lip Smacker
strawberry bath gel
strawberry lotion
Runts
Nerds
a Goofy pen
an Easter egg shaped candle

:thumbsup2 from Emma. This was a nice exchange, thank you!!

Wow everyone's been doing a great job with these baskets. I hope eveyone signs up for the Candy exchange too! :) *looks around* OMG, I've become an EXCHANGE PUSHER... one day, ^maybe ^ you'll find me doing my own.. :blush:

UrsulasMyHero said:
Wow everyone's been doing a great job with these baskets. I hope eveyone signs up for the Candy exchange too! :) *looks around* OMG, I've become an EXCHANGE PUSHER... one day, ^maybe ^ you'll find me doing my own.. :blush:

:rotfl:

Oh yes, Dianna, you should host one ::yes::

Perhaps one day, but not until I'm out of school. I am not an organized person, and you can't BEGIN to understand Chaos until you've met this piscean trying to get her life in order. *grin*

tiggger1 said:
Yeah it did get there today!!!! Its a good thing I didnt overnight it!

Im glad he liked it. I couldnt decide how to make an easter basket that wasnt too baby-ish or girlish. When I saw the Spongebob trashcan I figured that would be a good place to start. I was so excited to find all the sponge bob toys and candy( I really hope he likes Spongebob! lol) when I hit the candy aisle, there were so much SB candy it was hard to choose.

Emma had a fit when she realised that all the "spungie bob" stuff wasnt hers! its one of favorite shows!

:cool1:
He was watching the show when it came.He was wicked excited.He played w/the silly putty all night.He is a "young" 13 yr old if ya know what I mean.This was perfect.

christmaslady said:
My DD Emma received her package from Stacey, Niteowl's DD.

I know that I am going to miss some of the things inside...I'm sorry...but Emma opened the box while I was at work.

Inside a pretty wicker basket was:
a jump rope :Pinkbounc
really soft plush bunny (she has a few other easter animals from past years made of this same material, so the new one will fit in with her collection)
stencil set
several coloring and fun books
Nerd rope
Russell Stover solid chocolate bunny
cotton candy
6 mini pastel scented gel pens
several types of post it notes (she loves post it notes!)
sticker set with stickers, pen, eraser, tiny little ruler
butterfly yoyo
cherry blossom flower shape soap
colorful hair clips
Skittles flavered Lip Smacker
strawberry bath gel
strawberry lotion
Runts
Nerds
a Goofy pen
an Easter egg shaped candle

:thumbsup2 from Emma. This was a nice exchange, thank you!!
Stacey said to tell Emma she is very welcome. It was easy to shop for her, Stacey just picked out things she likes. :) We have post it notes all over the house, Stacey loves them also.

Hello everyone!! :wave2:

I received my basket today from Missy-sorry I don't know her screen name-but she did a wonderful, beautiful basket for me!!

Included in a wicker basket were:

A Marshmallow Peeps chocolate egg
Mickey Pez Dispenser
3 Dove Truffle Eggs-I :love: truffles!!
Jolly Rancher Fruit Smoothie Jelly Beans-These are so yummy!!
Plain M&Ms in pretty spring colors
A purple mug with flowers
Package of kleenex with flowers on them
A purple egg candle
The Rainbow Egg Cup-I'm using it to hold the candle. This is such a unique item, it's wood and has beautiful rainbow colors on it-I really like it!!
A tube of Lavender bath salts
A bath pouf
A jasmine scented soap-that's in a very cute wrap
2 small bags of Easter shaped bath beads.
and last but not least my favorite thing
A Beanie Baby Bunny named Marshmallow. She is cream color with pink accents and a cute ribbon. She's adorable and really brightened my day.

The whole basket made me feel so special, thanks and :hug: to Missy!!

PS-Funny story- my ds was excited about the basket so he was going through it with me, while I was admiring some other things he opened up the bag of bath beads and popped one right into his mouth :lmao: -you can imagine the look on his face-he quickly spit it out and said-"That candy is nasty Mom" :rotfl: . No he's not 3 years old, he's 11 :rolleyes2 :rotfl2: .

Thanks again Missy!!

SnowWhite33 said:
Hello everyone!! :wave2:

I received my basket today from Missy-sorry I don't know her screen name-but she did a wonderful, beautiful basket for me!!

Included in a wicker basket were:

A Marshmallow Peeps chocolate egg
Mickey Pez Dispenser
3 Dove Truffle Eggs-I :love: truffles!!
Jolly Rancher Fruit Smoothie Jelly Beans-These are so yummy!!
Plain M&Ms in pretty spring colors
A purple mug with flowers
Package of kleenex with flowers on them
A purple egg candle
The Rainbow Egg Cup-I'm using it to hold the candle. This is such a unique item, it's wood and has beautiful rainbow colors on it-I really like it!!
A tube of Lavender bath salts
A bath pouf
A jasmine scented soap-that's in a very cute wrap
2 small bags of Easter shaped bath beads.
and last but not least my favorite thing
A Beanie Baby Bunny named Marshmallow. She is cream color with pink accents and a cute ribbon. She's adorable and really brightened my day.

The whole basket made me feel so special, thanks and :hug: to Missy!!

PS-Funny story- my ds was excited about the basket so he was going through it with me, while I was admiring some other things he opened up the bag of bath beads and popped one right into his mouth :lmao: -you can imagine the look on his face-he quickly spit it out and said-"That candy is nasty Mom" :rotfl: . No he's not 3 years old, he's 11 :rolleyes2 :rotfl2: .

Thanks again Missy!!

:rotfl2: Glad your son spit that bead out of his mouth.
Missy's DIS name is-MN Dis Fans

I mailed my first exchange of today. It is going westward. :goodvibes I will mail my ds3 exchange partners off sometime this week when I can find a box big enough ! lol :teeth:

PS-Funny story- my ds was excited about the basket so he was going through it with me, while I was admiring some other things he opened up the bag of bath beads and popped one right into his mouth -you can imagine the look on his face-he quickly spit it out and said-"That candy is nasty Mom" . No he's not 3 years old, he's 11 .

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Glad you liked it! Happy Easter! Happy Spring!

Mine is almost finished, just need a few finishing touches :teeth: Should be going out monday or tuesday.

Mine is ready - just have to get packing tape and go to the Post Office - should be on the way by Tuesday :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter