• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easter Basket Exchange Sent/Recieved-COMPLETED

Ok mine and Stacey's baskets are on their way. Both are going east and should be there by Friday. :goodvibes

Jeremy has been too sick to notice it hasnt come yet.I am hoping it will come and cheer him up. We had to go to ER. He has Influenza A. Poor kid.He looks so wiped out.
The basket ideas all sound pretty cool. :thumbsup2 Wish we had pics!

snowwite said:
Jeremy has been too sick to notice it hasnt come yet.I am hoping it will come and cheer him up. We had to go to ER. He has Influenza A. Poor kid.He looks so wiped out.
The basket ideas all sound pretty cool. :thumbsup2 Wish we had pics!

Hope Jeremy feels better soon :wizard: .

Emmas basket is ready to be mailed and will be going out first thing tommorrow morning. It should be there by friday or sat because its only going about 40 minutes away!

Our 2nd package was delivered on March 10th also :thumbsup2

Your item was delivered at 2:12 pm on March 10, 2006.

I wonder if Merriweather and I had the same family? I think her package was delivered on the same day at the same time! I wonder what the mailman thought??

ann

my person checked in with me. she has been busy this week.
and again i say to her :cheer2: GOOD LUCK WITH FINALS! :cheer2:
you'll do great! (psst. the peeps make all the difference.)

2 furries went out today

one, actually lives within driving distance, so I will assume the mommy should get it tomorrow and who knows maybe a playdate someday!!!

and the kitties...................well I think it was east coast, so maybe by the weekend.

My two human easter, please be patient with me, planning on this weekend!!!
Stacie

Big Hugs to Carrie![Nite Owl]I feel like the Easter Bunny really did come to my house! Thank you so much Carrie - I am home sick today and when the postman came to the door with a big box[BIG BOX]it made my day!

Carrie sent me a beautiful Easter basket, all wrapped in purple paper with a purple ribbon -my fav color! Along with the basket was a pretty Easter welcome sign and an adorable light up Easter Egg and a package of cotton candy. IN the basket were so many wonderful things...

pretty Easter card
cute purple bunny
Snow White Doll with change of clothes and a little Dopey doll too[my favorite thing, I think]
a lil book full of body treatments - lotion, scrub and such
purple memo pad
Spring puzzle book
bag of jelly beans
set of three Easter plush magnets
computer brush bird ball point pen
three Easter cookie cutters
Minnie pen
purple aromatherapy salts[I love all the purple!]
flower shaped bath fizzer
TWO purple egg shaped candles!
lil star shaped green glycerine soap
purple votive in a glass holder
green votive in a glass holder
another votive in a glass holder! {In case you can't tell, I am typing in each thing as I discover it - you are all opening up my basket with me!}
Jelly Belly lip balm
vanilla buttercream egg
Raspberry buttercream egg
Russell Stover chocolate bunny
Reese's peanut butter egg
many lil chocolate eggs
AND
MY VERY FAVORITE CANDY IN THE WHOLE WORLD! Not one, but TWO BAGS OF Hershey's KISSABLES!!! Thank you so very much, Carrie!

I got mineon monday! And what a day I needed a pick me up!
It was the cutest basket filled with purple purple purple! LOL
Purple peeps galore (MY FAVE)
Purple bear dressed as a rabbit
purple bunny pen
card
egg die kit
box of chocolates
lol thinking what did the kids eat?
oh did i mention peeps? Purple peeps? They are the best!

I got this basket on Monday and I had just gotten back from watching my first surgery and feeling bad that i had lamost passed out! Thanks so much VegasMonarch

Just a reminder that tomorrow starts sign-ups for the My Favorite Easter Candy exchange.

Does anyone else have an exchange to report on? Remember that your sender would like to know if the exchange that they had sent out to you has arrived safely, so please post as soon as you recieve it. Even if you are not able to tell us what you had gotten, just a post to say that yes it was recieved. Then later come back and tell us what you had gotten. :thumbsup2

emmas went out today. I shipped it 2 day but since it is so close to where i am the postman said it should most likey be there by tommorrow... if not sat the latest......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter