Easter Attendance

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Jackmonkey, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Jackmonkey

Jackmonkey Mouseketeer

So, Anybody ever gone on Easter Sunday? If so, how crowded was it?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dohgusgus

dohgusgus BUT MOM, Disney World is only 2633.8 Miles Away!

I've never gone but I hear its HORRIBLE. You'll be like this :crowded: and then you'll be like :furious:

I'm :scared1: even thinking about it. Good luck if you do.

4. tmatthews

tmatthews Momof3

We will arrive this Fri but won't be at DL on Easter Sunday! We opted to spend the w/e in san diego going to the zoo and seaworld. Our first day at DL will be Monday 4/9!!!:thumbsup2 Maybe it won't be as crazy?:confused3

5. Husker Mickey

Husker Mickey I LOVE Chip and Dale!!!

There will be 22 of us in our party. We plan on it being busy and will take it in stride. Will follow the fast pass tips and enjoy watching all of the people!!!

6. Jackmonkey

Jackmonkey Mouseketeer

I was there last Sunday and Monday and both days were very busy, right up to closing. But from the number of teens I think a lot of schools started Spring Break early. (also a cheerleader competition added to the mob effect) You might get lucky the week after Spring Break.

If you see a guy with red camera bag and a LGMHPC hanging off the zipper fob say hi!

7. PlazaPavGal92

PlazaPavGal92 Earning My Ears

I have friends that work there and they say that Sunday is usually busy regardless of a holiday or whatever. THe last couple of sundays have been really bad.