Easter Attendance

I've never gone but I hear its HORRIBLE. You'll be like this :crowded: and then you'll be like :furious:

I'm :scared1: even thinking about it. Good luck if you do.

We will arrive this Fri but won't be at DL on Easter Sunday! We opted to spend the w/e in san diego going to the zoo and seaworld. Our first day at DL will be Monday 4/9!!!:thumbsup2 Maybe it won't be as crazy?:confused3

There will be 22 of us in our party. We plan on it being busy and will take it in stride. Will follow the fast pass tips and enjoy watching all of the people!!!

We will arrive this Fri but won't be at DL on Easter Sunday! We opted to spend the w/e in san diego going to the zoo and seaworld. Our first day at DL will be Monday 4/9!!!:thumbsup2 Maybe it won't be as crazy?:confused3

I was there last Sunday and Monday and both days were very busy, right up to closing. But from the number of teens I think a lot of schools started Spring Break early. (also a cheerleader competition added to the mob effect) You might get lucky the week after Spring Break.

If you see a guy with red camera bag and a LGMHPC hanging off the zipper fob say hi!

I have friends that work there and they say that Sunday is usually busy regardless of a holiday or whatever. THe last couple of sundays have been really bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter