• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easter 09

ticats2008

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,trying to plan a return trip to Disney for 2009.Last year we went at the end of April and the weather and crowds were great.Last year Easter fell in March,this year it falls on April 12th,we will be arriving on April 21,our first park day will be April22nd.:Will this be ok or will it still be very busy,I guess this question is directed at those of you with experience,thanks in advance.:confused3

Typically.. you can add about 10 to 12 days to the date of Easter and know that you can expect near peak crowds til that time.

I'd say you have timed it just about right for 2009. I'd expect that the crowds will ease off considerably just around the time of your arrival... or within a day or two anyway.

I'd say you've planned it perfectly!

Knox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter