• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eastenders? Any body that cant stand it(and most other soaps)??

don't watch any soaps but do watch Lost

susan

Is there something wrong with me, at work, so had to watch it,but come on, the baby scene:scared:

:lmao:

In all honesty Eastenders is the least bad soap, DW watches it so I'm kinda stuck with it.

I'd much rather that than the likes of 'Celebrity bear baiting' and the other trash that's on telly these days!!

I think, like my holidays, I prefer my telly to be American :lmao:

:goodvibes

I don't watch soaps, used to watch hollyoaks however haven't watched that in ages too.

Is there something wrong with me, at work, so had to watch it,but come on, the baby scene:scared:

I didn't even watch it. I gave up on EE years ago and don't watch any of the soaps any more.

I used to watch: Neighbours, Home and Away, Brookside, Eastenders and Coronation Street!:scared1:

I dont watch soaps I do remember my mom watching them when I was little and how cheesy they can be sometimes lol

I dont watch soaps anymore

I don't watch any soaps either. I used to watch neighbours many, many years ago but I can't remember the last time I saw an episode of that!

sometimesI watch emmerdale if Im at work, at least the scenery is pretty, thanks guys, glad its not just me, I do like desp housewifes though.
And true bloods back on frday, yip, like pp I like american stuf also:goodvibes

I like american stuf also:goodvibes

Yep, apart from the odd outstanding sitcom (Blackadder, Peep Show), American stuff is much better usually. I even prefer the US version of The Office :scared1:

Then there's my must-watch every week stuff, such as my favourite, Psych (awesome, awesome show!!) :)

:goodvibes

I don't watch any soaps now - I think I overdosed as a child as my family used to watch Corrie, Emerdale (Farm), crossroads and Eastenders. We also used to watch any serial that came along - I particularly remember watching things like Poldark and the Mallen Streak.

Oh the mallen streak, now that was good!:thumbsup2
here we have eastenders and corrie on dh hates soaps and is always moaning that there on! I'm not that bothered about them dd is
I like watching 2 and 1/2 men and desperate housewives! :)

I am not a religious watcher of soaps but when i do watch them usual suspects are Hollyoaks, Eastenders and Corrie and seriuosly most of the time i am laughing my head off at it all :lmao: After watching Harry Hill i pick up on things now and sometimes just laugh at the crazy acting.

I haven't watched any soaps for about 15 years. What I really hate about them is that after all this time I can catch just 2 minutes at the end of an episode whilst I'm waiting for another programme to start and I'm completely sucked in. So depressing, I just don't want to go there. I think that's why I can't stand a lot of the celebrity programmes such as Big Brother and I'm a Celebrity... I just have no idea who most of the contestants are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter