Eastbound PC Poker

wendyk

Disney Lover
Just wondering if any Eastbound Panama Canal cruisers have set up a Poker Game day or night (or if anyone is interested) I've got 3 men that I've got to keep busy so us ladies can enjoy more spa time on sea days.

Wendy

Just bumping this up cause it's only 6 more sleeps until we are on the ship:cool1:

Wendy

Hmmm, I'd post it again! I know it just came up on the thread the other night. I believe there was some interest.

We have considered a Poker tourney on the sea day after Puerto Vallarta.

We would buy chips and cards at WalMart in PV if there is enought interest.

I will be leaving for LA in the AM and am not sure I will be back on the boards before the cruise. I am in room 6120... just leave a note re: what room you are in and how many players we are talking about...

Sil:

We are in stateroom 6610. I will leave a note or message for you at your room to confirm. That date is fine with the 3 of them.

Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter