East Coast Hotel Recomendations Please

Lakul

Earning My Ears
We are travelling to Miami next August and then going on to New Port Richey and then Highlands Reserve. For our first night, we want to stay in a nice hotel on the beach between Fort Lauderdale and Vero Beach.

Any suggestions?

Hi,

We also stayed at Newport Richey before, in a Virgin villa. Have you booked your villa through Virgin?

The villa was amazing, it had a large solar heated swimming pool and backed a large lake. It was on a beautiful golfing estate with 2 security guarded entrances. Newport Richey was close to many nice beaches, especially Caladesi Island/ Honeymoon Island.

On the East Coast you could try Disney's Vero Beach Resort, our friends have stayed their twice now and say it is a really beautiful resort, right on the beach. However remember that it will be on the East Coast, so the water may be quite chilly.

The Virgin Borchure will probably have many more for you to choose from.

Richard.

Hi Richard

Thanks for your reply. We booked our villa through Villas2000.com . It actually in Hudson, just north of New Port Richey and is located on a golf course. We tend to book all our bits and pieces independantly as I find it works out cheaper this way and we can taylor our holiday to suit us.

I will have a look at the Disney resort, but I do fancy something a bit smaller.

Best wishes

it really depends how long you are staying in that area. Most condos and homes you have to have a 7 night minimum.I suggest you log onto hotelmartusa.com.I 've booked with them many times and had great results on price and needed locations..

I'd happily recommend Disney's Vero beach hotel, it is a first class resort with great facilities. It isn't a huge hotel if that's what you're concerned about and many of the "timeshare units" are in building spread around the grounds. The main Inn building is no more than a "medium sized 2 hotel IMHO. You'll struggle to find a nicer hotel at the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter