East Coast Flights!!!! Just booked for March Break

momdad4kids

Mouseketeer
:thumbsup2 Hey everyone ,its been a while since we've posted anything but I thought Id share this with you . If your thinking of flying through Maine or the eastern US I just booked 10 seats to Orlando from Boston at $187.50 nonstop through Delta ($25 chg for 1 bag extra total of $212.50) Also check out Southwest for non stops from Manchester NH around $267 with 2 free bags.If you were thinking Portland Me. a little over an hr will put you into Boston or Manchester, it saved us over a $1000. Hope this helps someone , have a great day!

:thumbsup2 Hey everyone ,its been a while since we've posted anything but I thought Id share this with you . If your thinking of flying through Maine or the eastern US I just booked 10 seats to Orlando from Boston at $187.50 nonstop through Delta ($25 chg for 1 bag extra total of $212.50) Also check out Southwest for non stops from Manchester NH around $267 with 2 free bags.If you were thinking Portland Me. a little over an hr will put you into Boston or Manchester, it saved us over a $1000. Hope this helps someone , have a great day!

Curious..what are your dates?

Taking an extended vacation this time ,our dates are Feb 27th to March 7th. Now though im having a hard time finding car rates we're all comfortable with, I just dont see a mini van being worth over $600 a week

Taking an extended vacation this time ,our dates are Feb 27th to March 7th. Now though im having a hard time finding car rates we're all comfortable with, I just dont see a mini van being worth over $600 a week

I really wouldn't worry too much about car rental rates this far out. From my past trips we always got the best rate right before our trips. We always get a mini van and the most I've paid was $503 and that was for 12 days. Keep in mind the discount codes and coupons won't be out for 2013 until closer to December. It never hurts to keep checking and if you see something you can "live with for now" then go ahead and book it.

You could always book with Budget for now using travelocity code X474200 and a minvan is $359 inc taxes. There are no current coupons since all expire before March 2013. You can add one later and take another $30 off that rate to bring it to $329.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter