Easiest WM from CSR?

jgates

<font color=teal>Must vow NEVER to toggle the tags
We always went to the one on Vineland Rd I believe. Is it easier to 'access' the one at 8990 Turkey Lake Rd? Or would I be better off heading back to Vineland?

What I did NOT like about Vineland is that the parking seemed limited. It was like trying to find a place to park on Black Friday and that was at 11:30 at night.

I assume distance wise they are probably pretty equivalent, but how about 'ease' wise? Which is the best one to get to?

Here's a map of the various shopping options in the vicinity of WDW.
The closest to CSR is the one on Vineland Rd. There are three others not shown on the map including the one on Turkey Lake Rd, but they are all several miles further.

shopping.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks - I'll just head back to that one. If I can't find a parking space I will just circle the lot & send in the kids LOL. :rotfl: We have been to the other one several times & I almost swore it was where Sams is shown now on the map on 192?? Did they actually convert one to a Sam's & build a new one? (Or maybe I just was on Osceola intead of 192!)

:rotfl: Sorry - WalMart!!!

I don't really know which is worse - that a lot of us know what it is or that some of us don't LOL!!!

Not a problem... I kept thinking grocery story -- WinnDixie and it just didn't fit the initials. :rotfl2:

Whenever I type in the zip code for the WDW Resorts on the Walmart website it lists their location on Vineland Rd as the closest one to Walt Disney World. Now whenever my family and I have gone to that location going back to WDW we always go to their entrance that goes past the Marriott World Center on 536, which is 2 - 3 minutes from that Walmart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter