Easiest way to Reserve 2 State Rooms

The KTTW card will open just the room the person is booked in, but you can request additional cards from guest services to act as room keys. These additional cards won't work for charging or for boarding or exiting the ship in port.

Also, be aware that if your family is planning to split up when exiting the ship in port, you will need to fill out paperwork so that each parent can exit with the child which is not assigned to their room.
This is exactly what I was wondering. Thank you so much for the information.

I booked the rooms with an adult in each room, but the kids stayed in one room and DH and me in the other. I wasn't sure if DCL a would allow me to book under 18 in a room together. We just told the room steward when we got on board who would be in the cabins.

The next time my oldest was over 18, so no worries.

I did not know about this when we sailed. We got extra key cards for the rooms. One with all access would have been easier. It was the Dream back in 2011.

One card for both rooms would be awesome.

The KTTW card will open just the room the person is booked in, but you can request additional cards from guest services to act as room keys. These additional cards won't work for charging or for boarding or exiting the ship in port.

Also, be aware that if your family is planning to split up when exiting the ship in port, you will need to fill out paperwork so that each parent can exit with the child which is not assigned to their room.

Great information, thank you.
I knew about the leaving the ship stuff. That, we actually plan on doing together and not splitting up.

Is there a way online to check muster stations OR is that only by contacting DCL directly?

There's a thread on these Boards detailing rooms and which muster stations they go with. Not sure if all ships and rooms are represented or if it changes (probably not).

We get 2 rooms a lot and my kids have had actual debates on which parent would be better in a Titanic situation and therefore, which of them would get on a rescue boat. It's an entertaining discussion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter