• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easiest way to Hoop De Doo?

pennst8r

I say JoePa....
I've searched, but can't find anything. One CM on the phone told me to take a cab! I assume there's an easier way? Altho we're staying at YC, we'll be at a park (flexible) before we head over, so wherever you tell me to start from, I will. Does that make sense??? ;)

If you are at the mk that day, you can take a boat right to fort wilderness and pioneer hall is right up the dock. depending on how late it is when you get done, take a bus to yc, or a boat to cr and go from there.

Easiest way:
Just take the Fort Wilderness bus from any park. It will drop you at Pioneer Hall where HDDR is performed. From MK, you have a choice of either the bus or the boat.

If you are at the hotel, you can take the bus to MK than the boat to FW. We will be doing this on Oct 9 from Yacht Club!!!

dis_danny said:
Easiest way:
Just take the Fort Wilderness bus from any park. It will drop you at Pioneer Hall where HDDR is performed. From MK, you have a choice of either the bus or the boat.

Actually, if you go by bus, then you end up taking 2 buses. The park buses just bring you to the other side of FW and then you have to take the Settlement bus to the Pioneer Hall. Kind of a pain and a waste of time. Next time we will definitely take the boat from MK.

You'll LOVE HDDR... it was one of the best things that we did during our trip!

jjan said:
Actually, if you go by bus, then you end up taking 2 buses. The park buses just bring you to the other side of FW and then you have to take the Settlement bus to the Pioneer Hall. Kind of a pain and a waste of time. Next time we will definitely take the boat from MK.

You'll LOVE HDDR... it was one of the best things that we did during our trip!

It depends on what park bus. From MGM, the bus drops you off right at the Settlement bus stop (next to Pioneer Hall).

Ed

betterlatethannever said:
It depends on what park bus. From MGM, the bus drops you off right at the Settlement bus stop (next to Pioneer Hall).

Ed

Didn't know that, Ed. Good factoid. :sunny:

Thank you all so much! This is one thing I've never done in all my trips. I think my DSs will love it--DH and I, too. It's not til October--Halloween night, actually. I thought MNSSHP on the 30th might be less crowded, but wanted something fun for the 31st.
I was worried about getting ther, but you've all made it easier! :wizard:

We did the 7:15 show last Monday (all of us loved it) We were thinking that we had to take the boat back to MK then grab a bus to our hotel (ASMo) but when we exited, DBF had to smoke and I saw that they had buses there to take us back to our resort. It probably saved us about 45-60mins. Loved that. So check to see if there is a bus there when you exit. I had heard before that they do that for the late show but was glad they did it for the 7:15 show too. MK closed at 9pm that night.

What is the blonde lady's name? My DD12 loves her laugh. HDDR is such a good time. DBF wanted to go again but without prior ADR there was no way I was going to asked. Didn't want to be the furthest table back.

betterlatethannever said:

Ed
We just happened to be coming from MGM that day on our trip. I didn't know that was the only one that dropped at Pioneer Hall. When you assume...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter