Easiest way to get to Hess station...

mkycrzy1971

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at POP in Sept. and I would like to have some bottled water for the room...anyone know the easiest way to get to one of the Hess stations on Disney property? Last time I ordered from garden grocer but this will be a short adult only trip and the need for all of the snacks, breakfast foods, etc is not really there...I know the Hess station carries drinks but not sure how to get there and which one would be the closest or easiest to get to...anyone? Thank you all in advance!

We will be staying at POP in Sept. and I would like to have some bottled water for the room...anyone know the easiest way to get to one of the Hess stations on Disney property? Last time I ordered from garden grocer but this will be a short adult only trip and the need for all of the snacks, breakfast foods, etc is not really there...I know the Hess station carries drinks but not sure how to get there and which one would be the closest or easiest to get to...anyone? Thank you all in advance!

Go to Boardwalk resort and walk to the station near the entrance to the parking/loading area.

I'm not too sure what is carried at the stations or whether the pricing of what they offer will be much better than that at a WDW gift shop (or Ft. Wilderness Campgrounds stores.)

There's a Hess station right across from the MGM entrance which is just up the street from the main street going to Pop Century. However, I haven't been inside the store for years so I couldn't tell you what they have for sale.

I haven't found the water prices in the gift shops that out of the ordinary, actually, and I drink water exclusively. However, I'm an adult and not supplying a whole family. Bring your own glasses!

Regarding the Hess stations... How "walkable" is the location near DTD? Are there crosswalks? Traffic signals?

Hope this helps.

DTDHess.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter