EASIEST way to get from CDG to DLP?

jswoodard

Mouseketeer
I've looked through the info thread for the options to get us from CDG to DLP but I'll be traveling with my two girls and tend to be terribly directionally challenged. :(

It looks like the bus shuttle would be the easiest but it also seems to be the most expensive. Can someone recommend a cheaper option that doesn't involved too many steps to get lost? :)

Thanks for the advice.

Sarah

To be honest the easiest way will probably be to get a private shuttle from somewhere like RS transports or Eezy shuttle. They will meet you at the airport arrivals with a card with your name and drop you at the hotel. It can work out similar price wise to the shuttle bus but much easier

i agree with small world it is the easiest option. i can highly recommend ezy shuttle. they are an excellent service. they charge 130 return for up to six people.

I'd advise hiring a private shuttle car too ~ it's so much more civilised than a bus or train! :rotfl:

We've used BS Transports in the past but Ezyshuttle is coming very highly recommended on here lately. :goodvibes

I've looked through the info thread for the options to get us from CDG to DLP but I'll be traveling with my two girls and tend to be terribly directionally challenged. :(

It looks like the bus shuttle would be the easiest but it also seems to be the most expensive. Can someone recommend a cheaper option that doesn't involved too many steps to get lost? :)

Thanks for the advice.

Sarah

I think the bus is pretty much the cheapest way to get there. The TGV train can sometimes work out slightly cheaper but it's more of a hassle. As already suggested, private shuttles are the easiest way but it will cost more than the VEA bus.

I wish Disneyland Paris offered a free bus for people staying at a resort hotel, like they do in Florida!

i can highly recommend ezy shuttle. they are an excellent service. they charge 130 return for up to six people.

:scared1: I had no idea it cost so much! I can see why it's a good option for larger parties but it's no good for DBF and me.

The TGV train can sometimes work out slightly cheaper but it's more of a hassle.

It's the short journey time that makes the TGV so attractive to me. For those who don't know, we're talking 12 mins vs. 40 mins+ on the bus. Saying that, the bus journey is quite pleasant, plus it drops you off and picks you up directly outside your hotel. I can see why it would be the better choice for those with kids. :thumbsup2

I wish Disneyland Paris offered a free bus for people staying at a resort hotel, like they do in Florida!

I know, if only. :sad2:

Thanks for the advice.

Sarah

Hi, I am off to DLP at the end of July. There are 2 adults and 3 children. Being utterly hopeless at directions we have booked RS transport to meet us at the airport. They will take us direct to the hotel and on the day we leave they will pick us up from the hotel.
The price is 160 euros
This is aprox 40 more euros than the train but think it is worth it for convenience, and with the train you have to book a time which apprently is not flexible so thats a bit of a worry if your plane is late! We will pay RS them when they pick us up.
HTH good luck

Hi,

Been a whilst since I last posted!

I'm in a similar situation, my son and I are going to DLP very soon however the flight doens't get in until 21:20 on a Sunday evening which by the time we get our bags etc means we won't be able to catch the VEA (unless anyone knows diffent?).

Got a few prices for a private shuttle (which we've used before as a larger family group) and it's working out at about 135/140 euros which is really expensive for the two of us.

Anyone any ideas of how to get the DLP in the situation?

I was wondering is there's any alternative to the VEA, maybe a firm that offers a service where they pick a number of people up?

Any advice welcome.

Thanks
John

:

It's the short journey time that makes the TGV so attractive to me. For those who don't know, we're talking 12 mins vs. 40 mins+ on the bus. :

Yes true the actual journey is so much shorter but to be honest I wouldnt have thought it worked out much different in the long run.
When you get a private shuttle it collects you at your arrival terminal and drops you at your hotel so even though it takes approx 40 mins its door to door. And the driver is almost always waiting there for you so no hanging round waiting for train/bus.
When you get the train even though the journey its self is only 12 mins you have to get from your arrival terminal at CDG to the station there - this usually involves a shuttle bus - and then when you arrive at DLP you have to get a bus from the station to your hotel so all these added up and it possibly takes about the same time.
Obviously if you get the VEA its then extra time added oto the 40 mins to do these extra bits as well.

Hi,

Been a whilst since I last posted!

I'm in a similar situation, my son and I are going to DLP very soon however the flight doens't get in until 21:20 on a Sunday evening which by the time we get our bags etc means we won't be able to catch the VEA (unless anyone knows diffent?).

Got a few prices for a private shuttle (which we've used before as a larger family group) and it's working out at about 135/140 euros which is really expensive for the two of us.

Anyone any ideas of how to get the DLP in the situation?

I was wondering is there's any alternative to the VEA, maybe a firm that offers a service where they pick a number of people up?

Any advice welcome.

Thanks
John

RS do a shared shuttle service where sometimes Dis posters have reported being the only ones in the car even though they have paid less for a shared service.
To be honest even though it seems a lot its worth it for door to door service rather than having to hang round wait for trains etc

We are going to Disneyland Paris in June and only need one way transportation from CDG. I was considering the train and then started looking up other options as well. Found a site: parisshuttles.com which says its 60 euro for 3 adults if we use a shared shuttle and 66 euro if we want a private shuttle. this sounds cheaper than what others have mentioned and was wondering if anyone else has used this service. I have found cheapest is not always best:confused:

Thanks,
Marianne:flower3:

I would try ezyshuttle their service is great:thumbsup2 I think you may be 70 euros each way however many of us on here have used them and I certainly was very impressed having used other firms in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter