Easiest Peanut Butter Cookie recipe ever

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
I don't usually post on this board, but thought I would share a cookie recipe which was recently given to me. And I thought this may come in handy for the holidays.

Note -- I just added the 4 ingredients at one time, mixed well, dropped by teaspoon onto a non greased cookie sheet. I let the cookies bake until the tops were just turning brown. The doneness of the cookies will depend on your preference.

Beat 1 egg
Add 1 cup of sugar
Add 1 cup of peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla
Mix well.
Bake at 350 degrees.

if you want more cookies or Christmas treats..there are 2 great threads on this board...1 is a sticky thread at the top..called cookies from cake mixes..the other is Christmas Treats..there are a TON of quick and easy and delicious ideas..thanks for sharing
Happy Holidays

Lynn

Beat 1 egg
Add 1 cup of sugar
Add 1 cup of peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla
Mix well.
Bake at 350 degrees.

What is the texture of this peanut butter cookie? It doesn't have flour in it. Does it have the texture of a regular peanut butter cookie?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter