• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Earth Day Bags

bookgirl

DIS Veteran
Who got an Earth Day Bag?

They ran out at my store, but they were letting you pick from some other bags (cars, 101 dalmations, etc). Turns out the manager knew my mom (I took her along for an extra bag) and he said that we could pick any bag in the store and pointed out the oversized ones (striped colors with micky heads) and said those are the best deal.

:woohoo:

I am a little sad cause I liked the earth day design but gotta love that they were letting people have a 'consolation'.

I wasn't sure what store you were refering to until I read the other poster's response. :) Sadly we don't have a Disney store any longer, it closed.

We did get a free Earth Day bag at our local Publix grocery store however! It was a large white reusable shopping bag with a black nature design on the front.

Got to ours early and they said they only recieved a couple and they were out. Were not offered anything as a replacement. : (

My kids each got one bag and they are cute! I also bought the t-shirt and mugs in the same leaf-Mickey design. I love it so much!

I got there shortly after opening on Friday and got my bag! There was a line, which I was glad to wait in. And afterwards I went into the store and bought myself a couple things! What an awesome Earth Day promo!

I took the kids after school and they were out of the Earth Day bags. They offered us any of the $2.49 marked reusable bags. I got a Mickey bag, and the boys each got PotC3 bags. Now Johnny gets to come shopping with me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter