"Ears" headband question

DisneyLaLa

Earning My Ears
In 2007, DH, SIL and I were in Disneyland for one day. We noticed that many people were wearing Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, and Tigger ears headbands.

When we visited WDW in 2008, we could not find them anywhere. We are visiting again in June/July. Do they sell these in WDW? If not, can I purchase them online to take with us? Thanks. :)

When we went to WDW for our honeymoon, a friend who had been there the month before us said that they carried the bride and groom hats but no headband ears, so, as I wanted the white sequined Minnie veil, we called DelivEars (1-800-362-4533) and had then sent to us. We didn't see the sequined Minnie ears (any variety, not just bride) at WDW when we were last there in 2007, but I didn't look for the ones you mentioned. If you're not certain and you really want them, you may as well order them from Disneyland as they only charge you the park price plus shipping. It's such a great service. Laughing Place's website also has a store you might want to check.

I got a pair of the bridal headband ones in 2006 and then last year a really cute pair of pink leopard print ones though these are both mickey ears.

We did try and find a set of tigger ears for DH last year but the pooh shop did not have them and when we asked elsewhere we were told they did not stock them anymore:confused: They were really confused but maybe if enough people ask about them they will bring them back.

I think headbands are better than hats because they don't hold in the heat. They also keep your hair out of your face and they are just too cute! I will email to request they restock them.

I do know what you are talking about as I have eeyore ones. I have not seen in probably 4 yrs at WDW.

I thought I remembered seeing like "clip in" ones on one of my more recent trips, but I'm not totally sure which characters they were for. :confused3

I thought I remembered seeing like "clip in" ones on one of my more recent trips, but I'm not totally sure which characters they were for. :confused3
I've seen minnie ones but even those are not easy to find IMO

Sorry, the only headbands I've seen recently are the Bride, Sorcerer Mickey and Minnie Ears.

I don't think I've seen those ears sold recently. :( The latest I remember is about November 2008 - my sister bought some Tigger ones then. All I remember seeing in March was Minnie and Sorcerer Mickey.

But don't forget to check out Ebay. :)
Tigger
Eeyore
This seller seems to have a nice selection including Piglet, Marie, Pooh, Pink Minnie, and Donald for cheap (with good feedback too). They don't seem to be from Disney World (maybe Disneyland Tokyo judging by their location?), but they seem nice to me!

I'm not sure whether or not I saw those being sold in March. I have seen people wearing Minnie and Mickey of those.

I guess I'm a few years too late on these.:sad2: Oh well, I hope they bring them back. Thank you for all your input.

You can also check E-Bay. I have gotten some unique ones there from Tokyo Disney for $5 - $10.

I have the tigger ones, and LOVE them!! I did get them in 2005, so it's been a while. I haven't seen any ones in the parks lately, and was in the outlet store in St Augustine on saturday, and saw a whole bin full of the minnie ears with the bow. So, maybe they're getting away from the headbands?? Who knows!!!!

Here's my ears, with the main cat himself!!

Disney030.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter