Earning my ears!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by Lazor460, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Lazor460

Lazor460 Mouseketeer

Hi everyone!
    I am new to the board and am super excited!! I love all things Disney, but don't we all? :) I am a mother to 3 wonderful kids a DD who is 7, a DS who is 4, and our newest member a DD who is almost 3 months! My DH and I have been together for almost 9 years and reside in Ohio (which I love but we are currently freezing lol!) I am currently a stay at home mom (which is my dream job :) ), but have my early childhood education degree. We all love Disney, and are currently planning our family's 2 Disney World vacation! I love planning (I even made a special binder lol :rotfl:) But any advice or help I appreciate! Especially about bringing an 8 1/2 month old! I am also interested in ADR invitations, tshirts, and autograph books personalized for that extra magical touch! I am also planning on leaving a gift from Tink each morning! Anyone who could help I would really appreciate it!

Have a magical day!
    Leslie :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cjstarr

cjstarr DIS Veteran

Welcome to The DIS Lazor460 :goodvibes.
    Take the time to read over the post in the different forums here.
    There you will find information on every subject covering Disney from planning to Photography.
    If you have a question on a subject just ask and it will be answered.:thumbsup2

4. Shuki

Shuki Earning My Ears

:beach: Hello everyone..

Look forward to learning and sharing with you all in the message boards.

- Shuki

5. Metro West

Metro West Nothing to see here...move along.

Welcome!

6. Rumors Rocks

Rumors Rocks Mouseketeer

I share your excitement and want to say hello and welcome.

7. Lazor460

Lazor460 Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone!!! I appreciate the welcome! I just love being able to help and learn from each other while sharing our Disney passion! :-)

Leslie