• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Earning my ears!

Lazor460

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!
I am new to the board and am super excited!! I love all things Disney, but don't we all? :) I am a mother to 3 wonderful kids a DD who is 7, a DS who is 4, and our newest member a DD who is almost 3 months! My DH and I have been together for almost 9 years and reside in Ohio (which I love but we are currently freezing lol!) I am currently a stay at home mom (which is my dream job :) ), but have my early childhood education degree. We all love Disney, and are currently planning our family's 2 Disney World vacation! I love planning (I even made a special binder lol :rotfl:) But any advice or help I appreciate! Especially about bringing an 8 1/2 month old! I am also interested in ADR invitations, tshirts, and autograph books personalized for that extra magical touch! I am also planning on leaving a gift from Tink each morning! Anyone who could help I would really appreciate it!

Have a magical day!
Leslie :)

Welcome to The DIS Lazor460 :goodvibes.
Take the time to read over the post in the different forums here.
There you will find information on every subject covering Disney from planning to Photography.
If you have a question on a subject just ask and it will be answered.:thumbsup2

:beach: Hello everyone..

Look forward to learning and sharing with you all in the message boards.

- Shuki

Thanks everyone!!! I appreciate the welcome! I just love being able to help and learn from each other while sharing our Disney passion! :-)

Leslie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter