• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Earning Ears ---> Mouseketeer

:magnify:wow I have lots more to post then....LOL

Have any of you seen on your profile page if someone called BOARDTRACKER visted you? I was wondering if I had written something wrong....I havent posted much so I wasnt sure if thats just someones tag or if they are "watching" us....:magnify:

Couldn't you just put the DIS Vetern under your name or will the Tag Fairy block your account. I like my tag the way it is.
I suppose you could but that would be cheating and everyone would know from a persons post count.

Couldn't you just put the DIS Vetern under your name or will the Tag Fairy block your account. I like my tag the way it is.

The Tag Fairy doesn't care what you write as long as it complies with our board guidelines and is "family friendly". You can can put whatever you want.

:magnify:wow I have lots more to post then....LOL

Have any of you seen on your profile page if someone called BOARDTRACKER visted you? I was wondering if I had written something wrong....I havent posted much so I wasnt sure if thats just someones tag or if they are "watching" us....:magnify:

BoardTracker is just a part of our search function. It has visited everyone! If you write something wrong you will be contacted by PM. And we are watching you!:rolleyes1 ;)

I suppose you could but that would be cheating and everyone would know from a persons post count.

Nah. No one really cares. The only time anyone really notices post count numbers is if someone has a really low post count and goes on certain boards and posts in a pot stirring :stir: way. And most don't know how many posts it takes to get to each level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter