• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Earning Credits

SpinMarty

World's #1 Spin and Marty Fan
Earning Credits:

Music Mix
10 credits per 15 minutes when you play your mix on stage.
100 credits for playing your mix for the first time.
200 credits at 50 times on stage
500 credits at 100 times on stage

100 credits for saving your first mix
10 credits per day for your first save after that mix

Quests
500 credits for finding all 50 Hidden Mickeys
(you also get some credits as you reach certain levels but it has been a while and I have forgotten. Anyone else know?)

Non Playable Charactors
Clicking Esmarelda(Emporium), The Dragon (Dungeon), The Yeti (Matterhorn), Shrunken Ned (Shrunken Ned's Shop), and The Pirate (Pirate's Playhouse) will give you 100 Credits in Total every day.
NOTE: This is actually a 12 hour time frame so if you log in first thing in the AM (say 8 am) then 12 hours later (8pm) you can click again for another 100 credits.

Fireworks Game
100 credits for the 1st highscore you get
150 credits for ending 1st place at fireworks
40 credits for reaching 5th level at fireworks
30 credits for reaching 4th level at fireworks
20 credits for reaching 3th level at fireworks
100 credits for earning the fireworks pin

Pirates Game
15 credits for winning a pirates game
100 credits for your first win at pirates game at level 1
40 credits for the 40th time playing

Jungle Cruise
20 credits each time you play (regardless of how you do)
100 credits for making the top 10 list

EDIT: This was copied from the vmkforums and edited by me!

this is another one I beat you to ;)

Most if not all of this info is in the Players Guide stuck at the top of the forums... I will print out your post and compare and add any info I am missing.

Mal

oops sorry :blush:
I really try not to double post. Take what you need and then we can delete this thread. :)

SpinMarty said:
oops sorry :blush:
I really try not to double post. Take what you need and then we can delete this thread. :)

Please don't request that this thread be locked or deleted. Different people like different presentations, and while the content is the same, I have an easier time finding the information with the concise layout. Others may do better with Mal's formatting, and I'm sure there's room for both!

That goes with the item list as well, in your separate thread.

double posting does not bother me I was just giving you a gentle ribbing that is all what the Brits call taking the Mickey....just a little fun.

Mal

Maleficent2 said:
double posting does not bother me I was just giving you a gentle ribbing that is all what the Brits call taking the Mickey....just a little fun.

Mal

rib rib! LOL

no rigid rules about posting except don't be mean to others, no spam, and no rude language other than that the DIS is a nice place to be. As you can see from my sig I have been here since almost the beginning of the DIS even though my sig says a year later...we had a system crash and lost all our post counts and such way back when.

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter