***Early Sign Up for the Spring/Easter Exchange***CLOSED

Do you usually have adults exchange with adults and kids w/kids? I was kinda surprised to get a kid. My 18 yr old DD is participating so I am shopping with her. It is not a problem but I am curious since this is only my 3rd exchange in 3 yrs. I assume this was different because hardly anyone signed up for easter exchange? Thanks-Di

For this exchange, I mixed both kids and adults together like I posted on the first page-(see below).

This will be a mixed exchange will both children and adults, so if you would like to request either or, please let me know when you are signing up and I will try my best to put that request together.

As for the number of exchanges for this exchange, there are 24 exchanges, so that is a good number of participants. :)

I am opening this exchange up again to a few members. So, if anyone would like to sign up to send out another exchange or any new would like to join in, please contact me BY TODAY. :goodvibes

For this exchange, I mixed both kids and adults together like I posted on the first page-(see below).

This will be a mixed exchange will both children and adults, so if you would like to request either or, please let me know when you are signing up and I will try my best to put that request together.

As for the number of exchanges for this exchange, there are 24 exchanges, so that is a good number of participants. :)

I didnt understand what you meant. I assumed you would pair adult /adult and kid/kid. Live and learn;) I have already started shopping. The hardest part for me is finding a container that will ship well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter