• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Early seatings for character breakfasts?

lilpixie

When I grow up, I want to be a Disney Princess
I forgot to ask in my previous post . . .
For the Minnie and Friends breakfast, what is the best time to go? Would you recommend an early seating at park opening, or wait a little while? I just wonder how the food is later on. Also, We will have 3 families going (each with 3 kids) and are wondering if they can accommodate us together?
Thanks so much :goodvibes

Go early--esp if you want to sit together or at tables next to eachother (there's only so many large tables inside and they can't be moved because the characters still need to be able to move around). BTW, the largest tables seat 8, but 10 could be squeezed on if you don't mind togetherness. Otherwise a large party is most likely to have to be seated outside.

I actually like to go late, that way I can take advantage of the first hour or two in the park when its not crowded then eat. This only works if opening is at say 8:00 or 9:00. If its at 10:00 (as in offseason weekdays), Minnies will only serve breakfast for about an hour and half. Unfortunately, they don't open before the park does which would be so nice. And whenever I have gone later, the food has been replinshed and fresh, not picked over or cold at all. And the characters have kept coming around, usually multiple times as it clears out. The food lines are generally shorter as the morning wears on as well.

I agree on the difficulty of seating a large party at one table inside. We had a party of 11 once and they just put us at two tables outside, next to each other which was fine. They seem to seat the larger parties outside for the most part due to the shortage of the larger tables inside. I actually prefer outside. If we had wanted a larger table to seat us all, we would have had a long wait. From the sounds of your party, one table won't work anyway. Have fun, its a lot of fun to go in a large group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter