• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

early reservation and hours changed

mmorris72

Mouseketeer
So it looks like they changed the hours for the wk we will be there. Our reservations for CP are at 8:15 (the park opened at 9 when I booked), now MK opens at 8 that day. So much for pictures on main street before the crowds : ( I'm thinking they aren't going to let us in before opening now right? What would of best plan of action be?

So it looks like they changed the hours for the wk we will be there. Our reservations for CP are at 8:15 (the park opened at 9 when I booked), now MK opens at 8 that day. So much for pictures on main street before the crowds : ( I'm thinking they aren't going to let us in before opening now right? What would of best plan of action be?

You should still be able to get into the park around 7:45 for a few non-crowd pics.

I know, I was kind of bummed about that too. But hopefully like the poster above said we'll be ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter