Early Park Entry from Cabana Bay

Sox1N04

Earning My Ears
Our family is spending just one day at US/IOA so we are trying to plan as best as possible and be at the park for Early Entry. We are staying at Cabana Bay. Having never been to US before, how do we get from Cabana Bay to the park that opens early? Bus out front of the hotel? Walk?
Thanks

There is a bus stop in the front. You can walk as well but I would strongly suggest the bus.

Remember that Cabana Bay doesn't come with EE as it does with the other onsite hotels

We took the bus. It's a 3 minute bus ride, very convenient. The walk is about 15 mins. It is a nice walk but first thing in the am, take the bus!!!

We took the bus. It's a 3 minute bus ride, very convenient. The walk is about 15 mins. It is a nice walk but first thing in the am, take the bus!!!

It's convenient, and the busses run frequently, but in the morning they can get backed up. If Early Entry stays at IOA and you're staying up near the northern part of the building, I think I'd consider walking. There was one morning I had 2 wait for 5 or 6 busses. The busses were 2 or 3 minutes apart but an 8 minute wait for the bus + 3-4 minute bus ride + walk through City walk and it may be quicker to walk yourself IF your room is close to the beginning of the bridge. Any other time, you can walk just because it's a pleasant walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter