Early November Question

We've been the first week of November the last 3 years. Crowds were there but manageable. MK has been the only place with lots of decorations at that time.

We were there this past November from Nov. 1 - Nov. 6th and the crowds were fine. The only time it was unmanageable was Saturday night (1/5) at Epcot. Between Food & Wine coming to a close and the half marathon that weekend, the world showcase was literally shoulder-to-shoulder. Otherwise I thought the crowds were pretty good. The weather was just about perfect. There were definitely Christmas decorations up in the MK on 11/1. The entire park wasn't decorated but we definitely commented on how quickly they were able to switch over. I think the Christmas Tree on Main St. was there on like 11/2 or 11/3. The first castle lighting was around the same time. I think the first MVMCP was the Monday after we left, so 11/7 or so. The rest of the parks and resorts were slowly decorated over the week and most had up a tree by the time we left.

We're going back this year from 10/28 - 11/4 because we enjoyed that time of year so much.

Also, I asked my coworker from Jersey who has been to Disney a number of times about "Jersey Week" and she had absolutely no clue what I was talking about. Not saying it's not a real thing but I think it's made out to be a little bit more a deal than it actually is.

We were there this past November from Nov. 1 - Nov. 6th and the crowds were fine. The only time it was unmanageable was Saturday night (1/5) at Epcot. Between Food & Wine coming to a close and the half marathon that weekend, the world showcase was literally shoulder-to-shoulder. Otherwise I thought the crowds were pretty good. The weather was just about perfect. There were definitely Christmas decorations up in the MK on 11/1. The entire park wasn't decorated but we definitely commented on how quickly they were able to switch over. I think the Christmas Tree on Main St. was there on like 11/2 or 11/3. The first castle lighting was around the same time. I think the first MVMCP was the Monday after we left, so 11/7 or so. The rest of the parks and resorts were slowly decorated over the week and most had up a tree by the time we left.

We're going back this year from 10/28 - 11/4 because we enjoyed that time of year so much.

Also, I asked my coworker from Jersey who has been to Disney a number of times about "Jersey Week" and she had absolutely no clue what I was talking about. Not saying it's not a real thing but I think it's made out to be a little bit more a deal than it actually is.
This is very helpful info. Thanks much!

What races??? We will be checking in on Nov. 4th and it is my hope that the parks will be slow that week...what races take place then???? And I wasn't even thinking that Holiday decorations would be up then....that's kind of nice !!!!
Jersey Week starts then, so a little busier, especially towards the following weekend.

2016 Jersey Week was the week after you were there. It's definitely not Christmas or Easter, but it's busier than the week before (when you were there) or the week after.

Being from Jersey I've been there the week of the teachers convention a few times. With that being said there are slightly more people in the parks, but it is manageable. RD is your friend along with a good plan and proper use of FP+, you will have a great time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter