Early morning uber

jbgdst

Earning My Ears
For those of you who have used Uber to travel around WDW, what’s been your luck taking one early in the morning? I’m staying at Pop Century but planning to have breakfast at Captain Cook’s one morning. I want to leave my resort around 5:45 or 6am to allow for time to get there, eat breakfast, take an Uber to the Contemporary, and walk to Magic Kingdom an hour before opening. Are there usually Uber drivers there that early or should I consider taking a taxi since they’re guaranteed to be nearby?

Can I ask why you want to take an uber to the Contemporary and then walk to MK? It would be faster, easier, and free to just take the monorail from the Poly to MK.

Why not just eat at Contempo Cafe? One Über (or cab) ride, same opening, similar menus, one ride....

For the service itself, see the extensive Über/Lyft thread on this forum

Can I ask why you want to take an uber to the Contemporary and then walk to MK? It would be faster, easier, and free to just take the monorail from the Poly to MK.

The monorail hours have been slashed so they don't start operating until 30 minutes before park opening. I want to be at the gates before that.

Just take taxis. Tip the Poly-Contemporary driver well due to the minimal fare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter