Early Morning Magic - Filled up already?!

grossmansr

Mouseketeer
At first I thought the whole thing was crazy. Then I was on the fence. Today I decided the heck with it, what's another $130? Might as well take DD4 and ride the Mine Train over and over. Hubby and DS(infant) can sleep in. I was actually starting to get a little excited even. And now the darn thing is sold out. WTH???? I can't believe it's actually that popular. I guess let that be a lesson. He who hesitates is lost.

We may want the check the other posts with are saying as little as.25 to.5o people are were there today.

AKK

It's not that popular; it's just that limited. Another post said they MAY be limiting it to as few as 300 people for the second week and 400 thereafter.

So it looks like the date I wanted, may 31, is available again. I wonder if they opened up more spots or if there was a cancellation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter