Early-Morning Luggage Assistance

msb578

DIS Veteran
Don't know what I was thinking exactly- booked an 8:10 am flight home on my checkout day from All Star Sports. With ME likely to be around 5:00, I know I won't be able to check my bags at the resort. Does anyone know if I could leave my bags with Luggage Assistance the night before and pick them back up at about 4:30 am? Just to make the morning a little less hectic with three kids 3 and under. Thanks!

Yes. They will give you a numbered tag and then place the same tags on all the bags - they will all have the same number.

Then let them know you are not picking them up until morning and they will place them out of the way of luggage currently being picked up that day.

I have done that before; taken my bag up the night before on my last trip to the food court. It is so nice to be able to go directly to breakfast in the morning and not have to tote anything around by my backpack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter