Early May- National down

AllyBri

DIS Veteran
My 4 days in Early May went from $119. to $88.
Using the National contract 5007125 and the free Ent. day coupon.

Wow - that's a great rate. I've got 4 days mid May (16-20), and my rate is down to $165.xx. I'm using the same contract ID and a coupon from BJs for a free weekend day. I can[t seem to get it any lower....

Thanks!! My early May just went from $116. to $88.47 for 4 days - also using EC code and BJs one day free coupon!!! :thumbsup2

My 4 days in Early May went from $119. to $88.
Using the National contract 5007125 and the free Ent. day coupon.

I'm glad to see you finally get a better rate. I know you've been trying for awhile! We are there April 29-May 11 and the lowest rate we have is $243, which I'm happy with. Since it's a 2 week rental it ends up being about $121 a week after taxes...which is pretty good!

I'm glad to see you finally get a better rate. I know you've been trying for awhile! We are there April 29-May 11 and the lowest rate we have is $243, which I'm happy with. Since it's a 2 week rental it ends up being about $121 a week after taxes...which is pretty good!

Thank you. :thumbsup2
Late May also came down from $172. to $150.
I had $186. for a long Labor Day weekend and got that down to $172.
There all still high, but it's a start.

using contract ID 5007125 and coupon code ND1833jjf BUT what do these code mean?

Do I need a printed coupon and do I need to join the emerald club? Can I join at time of rental?

Thanks,

Heather

Thanks for the info. I checked National again but Alamo is still $25 cheaper for me than I can get the National reservation. So, I guess we're sticking with Alamo this time around!

using contract ID 5007125 and coupon code ND1833jjf BUT what do these code mean?

Do I need a printed coupon and do I need to join the emerald club? Can I join at time of rental?

Heather - yes, that is the emerald club code and an EC coupon. I would advise that you join beforehand - go through the mousesavers.com link (go to rental cars, then National, then Emerald Club) and you can join EC for free. If you are not in the system as an EC member, your rate may be denied and you could be charged whatever the full, going rate is at the time. Being a member of EC also allows you to bypass the counter and go right to the car! :thumbsup2

Just an update...my rate dropped another $20 today. I'm now down to $224 for my 2 week rental. I'm happy.

UPDATE: I wanted to mention that my base rate did not change during this new drop, but the discount associated with code 5007125 went from 10% off earlier, and is now giving me 20% off. So if you crunch your numbers and see the base fare is the same, continue to do the entire process, because I often will not go to the final screen when I see the initial screen. Hopefully I'm not the only person that got a new rate. Keep in mind my dates are April 29-May 11, so this may not work for later May folks.

Another update: While my rate seems to be the best I'm going to get, since I leave tomorrow ($224 for 2 week rental intermediate EA), I've also been watching for our dear friends who arrive next week and are there the first week of May (4-11). This morning their rate dropped from $114 to $103 for a one week rental Inter/EA, using the same codes as we are: 5007125 and coupon ND1833jjf. So if you're going the first week of May, you might want to revisit to see if your rate dropped too. Good luck and in two weeks I'll be starting to work on my August rental (15-24 - 10 days).

Another update: While my rate seems to be the best I'm going to get, since I leave tomorrow ($224 for 2 week rental intermediate EA), I've also been watching for our dear friends who arrive next week and are there the first week of May (4-11). This morning their rate dropped from $114 to $103 for a one week rental Inter/EA, using the same codes as we are: 5007125 and coupon ND1833jjf. So if you're going the first week of May, you might want to revisit to see if your rate dropped too. Good luck and in two weeks I'll be starting to work on my August rental (15-24 - 10 days).

You and your friend both have amazing rates.
Have a great time.
My 4 days are still holding at $88.

Can't seem to get mine below $140... any helpers out there?
Come'on.. I know how you all love a challange:thumbsup2

May 8, 9:30am MCO
May 15, 9:30am Dolphin

---or---

May 15, 7pm MCO

Can't seem to get mine below $140... any helpers out there?
Come'on.. I know how you all love a challange:thumbsup2

May 15, 9:30am Dolphin

---or---

May 15, 7pm MCO

I'm in the same boat. For some reason my rate w/ the EC rate and the $40 off coupon is holding at $173 for 5/7 to 5/14 any ideas? Are cookies on my computer affecting the rate I'm getting.

I'm in the same boat. For some reason my rate w/ the EC rate and the $40 off coupon is holding at $173 for 5/7 to 5/14 any ideas? Are cookies on my computer affecting the rate I'm getting.

The 8 day rental (same time period as you) I am getting the rental of $140.89 with taxes, but that is with Alamo using
id: 430710 (Walmart code)
coupon code: ad2051mmd $40 ecoupon

Maybe that will bring you down to $140.

I''ve currently got $189, inc. fees & taxes with Dollar for May 13 p/u at 1pm, drop-off on May 21st at 7 pm. I tried the codes and ids for both National and Alamo and am not getting anything cheaper! I feel like I'm the only one who--somehow!--has not been able to get an under $150 rate!!!

Karla B.

I''ve currently got $189, inc. fees & taxes with Dollar for May 13 p/u at 1pm, drop-off on May 21st at 7 pm. I tried the codes and ids for both National and Alamo and am not getting anything cheaper! I feel like I'm the only one who--somehow!--has not been able to get an under $150 rate!!!

Karla B.

Just tried the Alamo and was $189.12. I think that might be because that time period may be considered 10 days. I think if you were dropping off at 1pm it would shave a day off. I also checked to see if you dropped it off at 1pm at the dolphin location and took magical express back, but it reduced a discount and was $180.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter