• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

early entry

When we did it, we did Despicable me right away at EE, then made it up to Diagon Alley within 20 minutes and Gringott's had only gotten up to a 15-20 minute wait by that time.

When we did it, we did Despicable me right away at EE, then made it up to Diagon Alley within 20 minutes and Gringott's had only gotten up to a 15-20 minute wait by that time.
And the Gringotts queue is so cool, I don't mind it at 15-20 minutes. Good plan, used it many times myself.

So is it better to do Despicable Me first or Gringotts first? I see mixed things.

Despicable Me. The line is boring. At Gringotts, there are cool things to see so I don't mind a line there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter