Early entry with BOG reservation - how early?

blewits

Wendy
If I have an 8:15 reservation for Be Our Guest. Park opens at 9:00 am on that day. How early May I enter the park AND is there any chance I could get into the restaurant any sooner than my ADR time slot? Just curious.

TIA

When we were there in November, all PPO reservations were treated the same regardless of your exact time. We had an 8:35 reservation but were the second family into the restaurant at opening. (They let all the pre-orders in before the people who hadn't pre-ordered, though the difference at opening was only a few moments.)

If I remember correctly, they let us in and past the hub around 7:45.

How do you preorder? Is it on the MDE app? Does it take QS credits into consideration?
Sorry for Qs but I never did BOG and I am thinking of trying to score a reservation for my trip, don't want it to be too stressful.

Yes you can order on the app. After you make the reservation the app will count down how many days until you can preorder. The only thing I’m not sure about is how the alcoholic beverages work with preorder. They are not part of the drop down for beverages after you pick your meal and they are listed as a separate line item.

If I have an 8:15 reservation for Be Our Guest. Park opens at 9:00 am on that day. How early May I enter the park AND is there any chance I could get into the restaurant any sooner than my ADR time slot? Just curious.

TIA
We had the same time ADR in May for BOG and I wrote about our experience HERE.

HTH!

Yes you can order on the app. After you make the reservation the app will count down how many days until you can preorder. The only thing I’m not sure about is how the alcoholic beverages work with preorder. They are not part of the drop down for beverages after you pick your meal and they are listed as a separate line item.
Thank you! Sorry for the thread jack but thanks for the info.

We had the same time ADR in May for BOG and I wrote about our experience HERE.

HTH!

Thank you so much. I’m going to share that info with my friend who also has a BOG ADR for 8:30 in Nov. she was unable to get a FP for 7DMT and is hoping she can beat the rush after breakfast.

Very useful. Thanks again!

Thanks for asking this. We have an 8am there in two weeks. I don't normally pre-order but will try it for this. :-)

What I hear is that you just pick any drink, but don't add the alcoholic drink as an extra. When you go to confirm your selections at the kiosk, you can change to the alcoholic beverage at that time and it will consider it part of the qs entitlement.

For any alcoholic beverages, just add them to your order. There is no need to visit a kiosk with that long line if you have pre-ordered, as you will be send to a cast member at a register to ring up the meal and tap your band/payment method to complete the payment. If you are using dining credits, the alcoholic drinks are zeroed out.

There is no need to visit a kiosk with that long line if you have pre-ordered, as you will be send to a cast member at a register to ring up the meal and tap your band/payment method to complete the payment.
At our PPO BOG in May, we preordered but they sent everyone to the kiosks on the right to check your order yourself and pay. The regular preorder registers to the left were closed. Not sure if this is how they always do the PPO crowd since there are a lot of people entering at the same time.
What you're suggesting is how the regular preorder line works, and we've done it many times. PPO was different.

At our PPO BOG in May, we preordered but they sent everyone to the kiosks on the right to check your order yourself and pay. The regular preorder registers to the left were closed. Not sure if this is how they always do the PPO crowd since there are a lot of people entering at the same time.
What you're suggesting is how the regular preorder line works, and we've done it many times. PPO was different.
Hmm...I believe you, of course, but that’s so odd as we do PPO every trip and we have never been sent to the kiosks when having preordered. Perhaps it’s that wonderful Disney consistency at work 🙄

We had a PPO in May. We did pre-order, including alcohol. We had some dietary concerns (swap pork bacon to chicken/turkey). I called. I e-mailed. I received the most generic responses. A little worried I'd have no protein. We entered MK a few minutres after 8am and headed straight to BoG. Pre-orders on our morning did use the left registers, we reviewed our order with a Cast Member, asked about switching the meat and had no problem doing it then. I was worked up for nothing. So the alcohol and meal used our QS credits just fine and even with the special order, our meal was at the table in a few minutes. We definitely had time for 7DMT, but our little guy changed his mind and we just lined up for PP instead. It was so nice to walk on to Peter Pan! blewits and DrunkJam enjoy your breakfast in the Beast's Castle!

Oh thanks for that info about the alcohol with preorders and the registers to the left! My BOG PPO is our first park day and I really wanted a celebratory mimosa! 🥂

When we were there in November for our PPO, they also had us using the kiosks to the right even if we'd pre-ordered. There was a CM nearby to help anyone who had questions.

I have an 8:05 FP for Peter Pan, 8:25 BOG res. What are chances i can hop on 7D, then to BOG for my pre-order then to PP before my FP window closes at 9:05?

Hmm...I believe you, of course, but that’s so odd as we do PPO every trip and we have never been sent to the kiosks when having preordered. Perhaps it’s that wonderful Disney consistency at work 🙄
We had always pre-ordered for BOG and I had never even seen the kiosks on the right side, so that was definitely a first for us. We were instructed to tap our band, review our order on the screen and make any changes, and pay.
When we were there in November for our PPO, they also had us using the kiosks to the right even if we'd pre-ordered. There was a CM nearby to help anyone who had questions.
I wonder if they do that sometimes for PPO when it's really busy. I believe the pre-order registers can only accommodate two families at a time, the kiosks can handle way more so it makes sense that they would send the large PPO crowd over there to keep things moving.
Either way, people should know that they may be sent to the regular kiosks even if they pre-order. Pre-order is still faster than ordering at the kiosks because all you have to do is scan your band and check your order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter