Early Enter with Print at Home? Fast Pass Late ? Upgrade ?

mika911

DIS Veteran
Hello DL experts! Hope all is well in the DL world.

I have never used Disneyland Print at Home Tickets. If you buy a 3 day Park Hopper that includes 1 Day Early Entry, can you use the Print at Home Tickets for the early entry on your first visit? Meaning, is it going to cause trouble getting into early entry if you have a print at home ticket?

Do they convert it to a regular card at the gate or something for fast passes?

Next, can you still use Fast Pass tickets *AFTER* the expiration time?

Finally, are you still allowed to upgrade to AP? I'm buying 3 day hoppers only to get the 1 day early entry, I really want to end up with a So Cal Select.

Thanks so much!

If you buy a 3 day Park Hopper that includes 1 Day Early Entry, can you use the Print at Home Tickets for the early entry on your first visit? Meaning, is it going to cause trouble getting into early entry if you have a print at home ticket?

Yes you can use tickets for Early Entry. No it will cause any trouble.

Do they convert it to a regular card at the gate or something for fast passes?
Yes.

Finally, are you still allowed to upgrade to AP? I'm buying 3 day hoppers only to get the 1 day early entry, I really want to end up with a So Cal Select.
Yes. You need to upgrade by the end of the final day of usage. If I were you I would upgrade on Day 1 after your MM so you can get all the discounts.

:wizard:

As said, print at home tickets are easy, they'll take care of everything at the turnstiles, just head there like any other ticket.

NO you can't use FP's late anymore. It must must must be within the hour window.

NO you can't use FP's late anymore. It must must must be within the hour window.

Thanks to everyone.

That is a bit of a shame regarding the Fast passes.

Oh, and I guess you upgrade to annual passes at the regular ticket booths now?

Hope everyone has a nice upcoming trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter