early dinner time for Cali Grill, wanting to stay to watch fireworks

amandals2007

DIS Veteran
please solve this debate going on in my house tonight. we have a 5pm dinner at california grill the night of one of the MNSSHP. we changed our mind after making all of our ADRs months ago and that was the best time we could get as of now even though we check multiple times a day for a later one. my family wants to be up there around the time of the fireworks so we can stop and go watch them during dinner. they keep saying as long as we have a ressie they will let us up there to watch. i dont think thats right and dont think we can watch up there unless we have a ressie time that puts us in ther restaurant during the fireworks....what is the actual answer? my fam seems to think we can chill at the bar after dinner to kill time to stay for fireworks and i dont want to sit there for hours or think they would let us...please help solve this debate lol i dont care if im wrong i just want an answer haha

With your receipt, they will let you back up to view the fireworks. No need to take up space at the bar, go do something else and return before Hallowishes at 9:30.

No worries, just keep your receipt and return when the fireworks start. You can also view FW on the deck off the main concorse and from the beach and the Poly. You should be done at or around 7 p.m. with a 5:30 time. MNSSHP FW are usually around 10 ish I think. There is no way I could wait that long..so I would have dessert and hop around to the monorail resorts...ending with the Poly and a view from the Beach. I do not know what construction looks like there and also I have heard that the music is not loud sometimes. People will start to cancel soon so keep looking.

Like others have said, as long as you have your dinner receipt, they will allow you to go back up to view the fireworks. We have done this a lot of times (we prefer the 5pm dinner time) and have never been turned away. Have a great time.

The grandparents are doing 5:20 dinner at Cali Grill then taking the boat from CR to Wilderness to check out the resort. Then boating back to CR for Electric Water Pageant and fireworks back at Cali Grill terrace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter