Early Dinner Seating Waitlist?

Bo'sMom

DIS Veteran
How do I do this? We currently have late dinner. We are travelling with another family that has a one year old and we've decided that the earlier time would be better. Can you waitlist now, or do you have to wait until you board the ship to get waitlisted? How does it work. Thanks.

you can wait list now and let them know, and they almost 90% of the time change it a week before the cruise, First come first sevred! ::MickeyMo :wizard:

We are in the exact same situation. My parents have the late dinner reservations and we have the early since we have a 1 year old. DM called and was placed on the waiting list. She was told that it should be fine but they have to wait until the final payments are due to make changes. I think that Disney must know that a certain number of reservations will cancel prior to when the final payment is due.

I have to say that waitlists don't come through as much as 90% of the time. Everyone I met, even myself, who was waitlist for Early Dining on our 7/9/05 cruise didn't get it. Now, I have to say that we fell in LOVE with late dining and booked it for our next cruise.

We waitlisted at the time of booking, and found out we got it when we boarded. Good luck.

Denae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter