early Dec. or late Jan.???

Nurse Disneyworld

Earning My Ears
Need advice. My husband wants to go again. We were at CR 2/07. We also have DD, who will be 4. What do you advise, second week of December or last week of January? Oh, and if you had to choose: WL, POLY or FW?-----Thanks:)

I was at WDW 12/10-12/17/05 and it was absolutely stunning with the decorations. The temps were mild, mid to upper 60's. The crowds weren't that bad either.

Without hesitation, 2nd week of Dec @ WL. Nothing feels more like Christmas than WDW & WL!! :santa: :cloud9:

We went the 2nd week of Dec this past Dec & it is by FAR my favorite time of year to go! It's the emptiest time of year to go but nothing is closed for refurbishment.

We've also gone in Jan, but there's no comparison. Dec is the time to go!! :love:

The parks will be less busy in late January but it could be cold, requiring anything from sweatshirts to coats, gloves & hats. Early Dec weather is usually fairly warm (maybe not for the pool, but nice) and the decorations for the holidays are wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter