***Early Christmas Present-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
All names and info. have gone out, so please check your pm boxes for them.
Please send them out in time-the earlier the better, but the send by date is Oct.25. And delivery confirmation is suggested.
Have fun everyone :santa: :santa: :santa:

Ha! I got the DH! Guess I won't be buying any PJ Pals there ;) .
Good thing I've got *imagination*. I must ask, what is an RCR or harvick?

AlexWyattMommy said:
Ha! I got the DH! Guess I won't be buying any PJ Pals there ;) .
Good thing I've got *imagination*. I must ask, what is an RCR or harvick?
Both are associated with NASCAR racing. RCR is Richard Childress Racing. RCR is the car owner that is driven by Kevin Harvick. The car number is 29. RCR was the car owner of the number 3 car that was driven by the late Dale Earnhart.

wow, this is going to be harder then I expected!!!! I have 3 adults and 1 child, that wears adult clothes!!! I'll be shopping tomorrow! :thumbsup2

The presents that you send do not have to be Christmas related, and the info. that they provided is a guide as to what they like....so you don't have to get what is on the list, but it is just to give you an idea.

:thumbsup2
I have my presents ready, I just have to wrap them up.

casper.jpg

I'm working on shopping, but it isn't easy! I'm having a very difficult time finding anything within the likes of my person...I'm glad we have a longer time period for shopping!!!

If anyone needs ideas on things that you could get your exchange pal, you can pm me and I can try to give you suggestions.

I received my Christmas exchange today from Brandon DS of Mommytotwo!!! First I LOVED the Disney card you made it was wonderful!!! And I got come chocolate covered coffee beans which I am DYING TO TRY!! They look so yummy, but I am going to wait to share with my mom tomorrow. And then I received some Adorable PJ set and Slippers with Mickey Mouse! You must have known its been sooo cold here in PA!! LOL I LOVE IT BRANDON!! Thank you VERY MUCH!!!

(My DD 9 was so jealous I got mine first..lol so I had let her open the package and wear the slippers..lol)

I am at my Sister's visiting this weekend, but when DH called to say goodnight, he said I had a package in the mail today! Could it be? :rolleyes1
I'll let y'all know tomorrow night!

sunshyne1023 said:
I received my Christmas exchange today from Brandon DS of Mommytotwo!!! First I LOVED the Disney card you made it was wonderful!!! And I got come chocolate covered coffee beans which I am DYING TO TRY!! They look so yummy, but I am going to wait to share with my mom tomorrow. And then I received some Adorable PJ set and Slippers with Mickey Mouse! You must have known its been sooo cold here in PA!! LOL I LOVE IT BRANDON!! Thank you VERY MUCH!!!

(My DD 9 was so jealous I got mine first..lol so I had let her open the package and wear the slippers..lol)

You're welcome, Merry Christmas :santa:.

I have 2 of my 3 exchanges shopped for and wrapped! I am just waiting to go get some boxes at the post Office We are moving so Boxes are not easily to part with these days ;) I know EXACTLY what I want to get for my 3rd person but I have to get to the right mall to get it. :cheer2:

:banana: Carly received her early Christmas package from Alex DS of AlexWyattMommy she loves it!!
She received 6 Hallmark Keepsake Miniature Snowflake Princess Ornaments. She has a Christmas Tree in her room and she can't wait until we put it up so she can put these ornaments on it!! Thank You Alex!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter