Early check in

Teachin5th

Earning My Ears
If we do online check in a few days early, will we be able to see our room? Are we better off waiting until we get to Disney? We are going to Magic Kingdom before check in, if that makes a difference. Thanks!

You will not find out your room number until you physically check in at the resort. Online check in should really be changed to online pre-registration because that is all you are doing really.

You will not find out your room number until you physically check in at the resort. Online check in should really be changed to online pre-registration because that is all you are doing really.

That would be a fantastic change :thumbsup2

No, unfortunately you'll only be able to see your room if it is ready.

Online check in is basically so you don't have to wait long at the desk when you arrive and they hand you a packet with all your info already done for you. You just need to show ID.

I've never done online check in but I've heard people say that if you have a specific request for a room then you should wait and check in at the desk.

You can check in early to your resort before you head out to the park. Your room may or may not be ready, but you'll have your Kttw cards and they will text you when your room us ready. And you can leave your luggage at resort with Bell Service.
I'm not sure what kind of reservation you have, but from the sound of it you have room only, and bought your tickets separately. If this is the case, you can ask them at check in to put your tickets on your Kttw card.

Another thing is if you are driving down, then you will have to pay for parking, until you do the resort check in, and can provide the gate at the parks your parking pass issued by the resort, or your Kttw card.

You only find out your location if your room is not ready; you only find out your room number when you get to the resort, if your room is ready.

I also agree that the wording should be changed; it is deceiving from the standpoint of those who have done it for the first time. You are not really formally checking in; you are only pre-registering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter