• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Early Check - in?

LoserGirl

Earning My Ears
We booked our vacation through a travel agent. When we got everything in the mail the other day, there was a statement about early check in. My understanding is that we can call up to 10 days before we get there and do a check in. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Disney calls it online check-in. Doing it is supposed to help speed up your experience at check-in, it's supposed to reduce the time you spend checking-in at the front desk on your arrival day. You get into a different line than the people who didn't use online check-in.

Some people have posted that it's been fast, and other people have had the experience that the online check-in line was longer than the regular check-in line.

If you have any special requests for your room, you mght be better off waiting to do the traditional check-in, so that you can ask to have those requests granted if they weren't already granted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter