Early check-in

dparksfan

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at BLT in Nov 2010, and I was wondering what is the earliest time you can check in at the front desk? Also, do you get more choice for room requests compared with others checking in later in the day? Or are those requests set earlier through your reservation?

TIA:)

The official check in time at DVC resorts is 4PM, although you can technically check in/pre-register as early as 7AM. If your room is not ready, you can store your luggage with Bell Services and enjoy the parks!

Requests should be made when you make the reservation. Supposedly they give priority to the requests made at 11 months vs days before arrival. I do online check in - it's work perfectly every time and I usually arrive around 1pm. There's no reason to wait until you arrive to tell them what time you'll be there......doing online check in is a no-brainer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter