• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Early Character Breakfast bus from CSR

chriserbell

Mouseketeer
I was thinking of doing a like 8am MK character breakfast on our departure day. We have always stayed at MK area hotels where buses have never been an issue. We are staying at CSR this time and I was wondering how these buses are from there if it would be smart to book an early morning breakfast

There are buses that leave the resorts early enough for an early reservation for a breakfast at the MK. You will just need to give yourself enough travel time.
For an 8:00 am breakfast I would be at the bus stop by 7:00.

There are buses that leave the resorts early enough for an early reservation for a breakfast at the MK. You will just need to give yourself enough travel time.
For an 8:00 am breakfast I would be at the bus stop by 7:00.

I agree. Be there by 7AM and you'll probably be on the first bus. If you miss the first one, you could be cutting it close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter