Early breakfast busses from All Stars

ShellyLynn3630

DIS Veteran
I am stayin at ASSports for free dining in September and I have three TS breakfast scheduled and was wondering if anyone who has stayed at any of the All Stars could comment on how the early morning breakfast busses were running. Were they on time, too early, too late? I have one at Cape May, Crystal Palce and Tusker House. Thanks

What time? MK opened at 8am 1 morning. We got on the first bus at 7am, along with others, some going for early meals. They got off the bus at MK and walked to the right side of the MK entrance where people were allowed to get into the parks early to go to their meals. Worked out great for everyone.

This info is from 2004, but I think it's all still valid. Maybe someone else can chime in.

Character Breakfast Transportation Information

Buses for the MK and MK Resort Area will start running at 6:30am DAILY.

The Resort Monorail will start service around 7:00am daily for those staying at the CR/Poly/GF.

Buses for DAK/AKL will start running at 7:00-7:15am DAILY.

Buses for the Studios (covering the Epcot Resort Area) will start running at 7:00-7:15am DAILY.

Buses for Epcot (Princess Breakfast at Norway) will start running at 7:00-7:15am DAILY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter