Early arrival

hapinowagain

Mouseketeer
If we arrive at FW around 10 a.m. would we be able to check in and go to a park? I know we would not be able to get to our site that early.

Yes, you can check in, get your resort ID's, parking pass, and head off to the parks.

And, if your site is ready, you can go ahead an occupy it, too.

Depending on how busy things are when you arrive, it is possible that your site will be ready.

I don't generally get to the Fort too early, but on one trip I did, and got my site before 8 am! On other trips, though, I have arrived at noon, and have had to wait until the site was released. You just never know. I think it's safe to say that you shouldn't expect to be able to occupy your site before 1 pm. If you arrive early, don't expect your site to be ready, but if it is, that will be a nice surprise.

TCD

We usually get there between 10 & 11 am. We've always been lucky and got our site. It sure doesn't hurt to check in.

We usually get there between 10 & 11 am. We've always been lucky and got our site. It sure doesn't hurt to check in.

We did that last Dec and got our site early and will do the same when we check in on the 21st of this month.

Larry

We checked in early Dec 07 at 8:30 am and our site was ready. Made for a nice surprise. The loop was so empty too. I am planning on early arrival again this year but not expecting the site to be ready.
momoffive

We've always been allowed to check in early, but our site has NEVER, in a dozen visits to the Fort, been ready before 1. There have been times we've had to wait past 2. Of course, if you're at the parks, you'll never know, and your site should definitely be ready when you return.

We got there at 10:30 last trip and our site was ready. Got set up and made lunch time at FW (it was still a "real" buffet then). Then went to parks for a little while. Very nice. Planning on early arrival this trip also, but no buffet this time...will eat our sandwiches in our camper :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter