early adr bog and other bog questions

jjharts

Mouseketeer
I made an adr for 8:10a.m. for my daughter and grandson at bog. Do I have to be there to check them in since the reservation is in my name? Also, where is the check in now that they have changed rope drop and what time should they arrive? Oh, and one more question - the whole group of us have an adr for 9:10pm (thought we would end the night with some gray stuff). Do they seat on time that time of night or will we have to wait a while? It would be nice to see all of the fireworks while we wait in line ;) Wait, I have one more - will the Beast still be around that late? Thanks guys!!

Last edited:
You don't have to be there.

Check in is at the hub, where they will be let through the rope. I'd be at main gate no later than 7:45.

It's not unusual for a 9:10 to be seated late.

Thanks :) Any idea on how late the Beast is there? Also, is there a stand or is check-in marked in any way at the hub (these two kids require specific directions :))?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter