Early Admission (MM/EMH/APEE) Super Thread

Giving this a bump with my question!! :)

I assume it is true, but are you still getting MM with staying on-site?

Thanks!
Kim

Hey DLR29, did you notice that MM is now mentioned on the disneyland.com calendar???? Right underneath DL's general hours for the appropriate day!

Bumpety bump!

Did our two days of MM (checked in at PPH at 6am to do it on Saturday!), had great fun! Of course, both days were cold and rainy so even the next hour or two were quiet, and it seriously exhausted us, but it was still fun.

I have a question for anybody who can help me:

Is the new Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough open during MM? :confused3

I have a question for anybody who can help me:

Is the new Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough open during MM? :confused3

It was when we used our MM on Saturday, December 20th! That was one of the things we did during that very productive 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 MM hour!!!

Hey everyone, if you are at a DLR hotel, do you only get 2 MM entries?
I've read about people getting 2 and some unlimited but I'm not sure what is current.
I'm a WDW vet but DLR newbie and was wondering if MM is always open to resort guests (like WDW's EMH) or limited to certain amount...

Hey everyone, if you are at a DLR hotel, do you only get 2 MM entries?
I've read about people getting 2 and some unlimited but I'm not sure what is current.
I'm a WDW vet but DLR newbie and was wondering if MM is always open to resort guests (like WDW's EMH) or limited to certain amount...

It is still an unadvertised perk that the DLR hotel guests get into MM each day that it is offered. This could change at any time, but has been in place since 2005.

It is still an unadvertised perk that the DLR hotel guests get into MM each day that it is offered. This could change at any time, but has been in place since 2005.

Thanks for the clarification.
Next question (which may or may not belong here):
Does either the MM or the TTMM the Princess Fantasy Faire (I wasn't sure if this is part of Toontown or considered part of Fantasyland)?

Princess Faire is part of Fantasyland. And its hours of operations not the same as park hours (open's later/closes earlier). So it is not park of MM.

disneychrista is correct, usually Princess Fantasy Faire usually opens at 9 whether or not the day is MM or not. But if you want to have a short line for the princesses, I would get there at 8:30.

Does anyone know if the new "military" 3 day hopper passes have a MM entry with them? These are the passes that Disney has offered for free to a military person (active/retired) and for a reduced rate to be purchased by a military person for up to 5 family/friends. We are picking our tickets up at the military base in a couple of days and we will be at DLR in just over a week. Thanks for any info on these.

We picked up our voucher yesterday for the Military deal with the free and reduced prices, and it said on the back of the voucher that MM was not being offered for this.

Darn...but it is still a good deal and at this time of year it shouldn't matter a lot. But it does help me to plan my days! Thanks for the info.

We went to Disneyland this January

On a MM day we were there early to take some pictures and didn't want to use our MM that day. We were waiting for the park to open and about 20min before regular park hours the CMs at the gates started to tell everyone to enter the park because it wouldn't count as MM because of the time. We entered the park 6min before regular park hours.

The day we did want to use our MM we were stopped at the gate because our tickets indicated that we had already used our MM. I had to explain the situation to the CM and about 10min after we were permitted to enter the park. We were not the only ones with the same situation.

I don't know if anybody else has had this same situation happened to them. Just curious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter