• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Early a.m. BOG ADR - early enough?

lucifie

DIS Veteran
We were planning a January Disney trip, but had to postpone it. Instead we're either going in late February or late April. I snagged a morning BOG ADR for the week in April. Is 8:25 early enough to eat and be finished before the park opens at 9:00? I'm hoping we can be finished by 9:00 and head straight to the 7DMT and/or Elsa and Anna. Does that seem realistic? That was the only ADR I could get at BOG that day. How long should I allow to get from the parking lot, through the entrance and across the park (let's assume I *might* want to take a few pictures on the way ;) )?

absolutely. we had BOG back in feb... were in and out within 30 minutes. I believe you can make a pre-order.. so i would do that in advance. regardless, you shouldn't have to wait more than 10mins for 7DMT or A&E.

I would say roughly 30-40 minutes for parking lot time.

When I had my 8:15am BOG brkfst in October, I arrived at the park gate by 7:30am, cleared security and then headed to the far L to get into the brkfst line. They held us until 8am and then let everyone in that line into the park. So even though my ADR was for 8:15am, I was in the restaurant by shortly after 8am and finished by 8:30am. I pre-ordered online and this helped a lot with moving through the order quickly. After brkfst, I walked to the short line they had set up for 7DMT and we went through the fastpass line. I rode 3x in a row before they opened up the ride to park entry guests. Now, there is no guarantee that this will happen every morning, but it was definitely worth it for me to wake up extra early. Good luck!

Yep regardless of when your ADR is, they let everyone in first come first serve so I would say get to the gate any time b/t 730 and 8 and your gonna have plenty of time to do what every you want and still make it to BOG with time to spare.

Sorry to piggyback this thread, but based on what people are saying here if we have an 8:50am ADR for BOG and get in line with others prior to 8am they will let us in too, or will we be held closer to 9 for our entry?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter