Earliest disembarkation time - Fantasy

We always get a porter to help us, but you have to get in the same line as everyone else. They don't skip the line. Just don't want the OP to expect something else.

I have never said I expected anything. We have always planned to carry our bags off straight to our car to drive to the tournament. I was answering another poster's question about bags. I mentioned talking to the Disney CM's to determine the earliest time we could line up to disembark, not jump people in line. I don't think they want us waiting to get off the ship and starting a line at 5:00 in the morning, but hey, if that is what they told us to do to get DS there on time, I'd do it. The planning of the cruise was out of my hands and could not be changed. This is the state tournament and only done once a year for FL, i.e. cannot be changed either. I am trying to make the best out of a bad situation. That is no reason to flame me. Where you or anyone else gets the expectation that I am asking for anything above and beyond is incorrect. Please read any of my other posts. You will see that that has never my intention in any way on these boards.

We always get a porter to help us, but you have to get in the same line as everyone else. They don't skip the line. Just don't want the OP to expect something else.

Well, our porter did take us directly to a customs agent. Might not have been your experience, but it did happen to us.

I have never said I expected anything. We have always planned to carry our bags off straight to our car to drive to the tournament. I was answering another poster's question about bags. I mentioned talking to the Disney CM's to determine the earliest time we could line up to disembark, not jump people in line. I don't think they want us waiting to get off the ship and starting a line at 5:00 in the morning, but hey, if that is what they told us to do to get DS there on time, I'd do it. The planning of the cruise was out of my hands and could not be changed. This is the state tournament and only done once a year for FL, i.e. cannot be changed either. I am trying to make the best out of a bad situation. That is no reason to flame me. Where you or anyone else gets the expectation that I am asking for anything above and beyond is incorrect. Please read any of my other posts. You will see that that has never my intention in any way on these boards.

I don't think he was flaming you just letting you know that the front of the line is not the normal routine.. You seem to be the one jumping all over him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter