• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

earless children

Status
Not open for further replies.

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
I was wondering if the moms I have seen lately posting their kids dont have ears could list the titles for me

I think with some friends we can make some special gifts happen for them and maybe cheer them up

Young kids can post also, but i noticed many moms concerned for their kids.

So sign up the little ones woot woot!

Aengus, I would be more than happy to gift some ears to our littlest Dis'ers. Woot! Post those titles quick! Time's running out! Let's help as many Dis kids as we can!

Just want to start the list with my friend:

CL_bigzz

I went on the VMK tour with a great kid two years ago, and she plays all the time, but didn't get ears. Her name is:

Minnie_Me

I hope she can get some.

My daughter has been hoping for a pair. Her title is Tinkprincessgrl.

Hi my name is Megan and I am trying to get dream ears for my son Joshua. he is autistic and uses my name RoyalPinkSherbert sometimes and plays with me. I would really love to make his day if someone has an extra pair. thank you

Sincerely,
Megan

RealAmazingGirl is my youngest daughter and I've had no luck getting her a pair of ears. I've heard host were not gifting today though.

Thanks for the thread :)
Alonelymom

Fearless.Pirate had a room open but i dont believe was successful.

Here are a few kids I would love to have dreams granted too:

jediorangestitch
miss_twinklez
RebelPrincess
t-birdpride

Thanks again!

hey all i know dreams is over now but if ears do become tradeable in the future my nephew bugchris has been on as often as his mom will let him with school and he did not get ears. he did get a dreams logo pin that he doesnt even really want and would be willing to trade for ears. so fyi for the future if they are tradeable bugchris has a pin he will trade for ears!

sitting in a room with a few ear less adults Cazalet and poohbrlvr but

Poohbrlvr's daughter is also ear less- please add pacegirlk to the list of ear less kids...

It's the in-game name you need, right? Not the login name? My son goes by CantonPalm. I had him listed as his login name in another thread, but that should be the one you need.

My 11-year old sister (yes, she's A LOT younger than me!) is also earless. She's LemonSonicPirate.

Thank you for organizing this!

Hi my name is Megan and I am trying to get dream ears for my son Joshua. he is autistic and uses my name RoyalPinkSherbert sometimes and plays with me. I would really love to make his day if someone has an extra pair. thank you

Sincerely,
Megan

Wow, small world. I have 2 kids on the Autism Spectrum. My 2 children's names are Tazmaniacs and GHFanForever if they could possibly get ears. Wonderful idea :) Thank you very much!!

wow real small world, my son dark_link, is autistic as well!
He doesn't play a whole lot, but he does get on some and plays pirate.
Mom's of autistic children, and any and all disablities should he given a big hug!
Hugs to all mom's!
Alonelymom

Hey, I know a few kids who have not been on much at all this month... :)

lucythegreat
stitchlvr
astrocaptethan
niceprincessliz

:hug: for doing this. :goodvibes

Sorry adding a few more kids from my list:

PixieBecca
redredman
ShocoMousse
Showshona
Tropical-Tiki
twinkieb
warner
YellowSweets

One of Monkey's friends has not yet received ears...her title is Emmabella. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter