earl of sanwich or wolfgang puck express?

We love both of these restaurants. I would do EOS for lunch and WGP for dinner.

Both are great, but I'd choose WPE unless I was sure I was only getting a sandwich. The pizza's at WPE are some of the best I've EVER had!

Both :yay: I agree with previous posts. If you want dinner go to WPE best meal for counter service and we haven't had a bad sandwich at EOS ever. If you have a family more variety and room at WPE and it really does feel like a table service when they bring your dinner and refill your drinks. :cheer2:

B-Ride said:
For dinner WPE definitely. IMHO, Earl is a lunch place.

You can get a full hearty meal at WPE, better than the food at Wolfgang's Cafe.

Thanks so much WPE it will be!

I agree with HM - We love to use EOS and pay out of pocket so as to save a day's Table Service on DDP so we can go to a signature restaurant like CG or Fulton's (now on DDP) :woohoo:

both are chains that you'd normally find in large airports.

EoS is a solid sandwich shop with creative names for the sandwiches. it's fine.

WPE is pretty good for pizzas, pastas, meatloaf, etc. food is tasty.

neither of them are special.

We loved WPE! They have the best sweet potato fries and vegetable sandwich I've had! I've heard Earl is pretty good too so we're going to both in December.

We were torn between the 2, and we chose WPE. I was so glad we did! As PPs have said, it's definitely more like a TS.

I like them both! But if I had to choose I would go with Earl of Sandwich. Nothing in WDW beats an Italian with no tomatoes and extra hot peppers.

Katie

EOS we found to be completed overrated considering all the positive reviews here on the DIS--we found it to be just eh!!

Love, love WPE!! To me it feels more like a TS service as they bring you your food and you eat off "real" plates (a great use of CS credits on the DP). We have been 8 times and have never had a bad meal. The pizza is fantastic and Key Lime Pie is delish mmm!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter